A Concierge Home Health Agency
Live Safely and Independently “At Home”
Why Choose Us
- Our People You will find our professionals, caregivers, helpers, and tradesmen to be thoughtful, considerate, and energetic. All of our team members have been personally interviewed by the owners, have passed AHCA background checks and exhaustive reference checks.
- Availability Our founders have a 35-year connection to the area. The My Halo team is currently serving Charlotte, Lee, and Sarasota Counties.
- Our Values We created My Halo to help our clients maintain their independence in their own homes and community. We welcome our clients with a warm smile and we will treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve.
- Broad Range of Services We are problem solvers. You name it and we will make it happen. No task is too big or too small. We offer counseling services, personal services, home solutions, financial solutions, and pet care. Let us know what services we can add that would be helpful to you and your family members.
- Our Culture of Communication We will utilize various forms of technology to keep you, your family members, and people of your choosing informed and up-to-date.
What Clients Are Saying
“I was skeptical when I first heard of “My Halo”. How presumptuous of them to equate their services with angels. How wrong I was! Our family was deeply committed to abiding by our elderly parents wishes to remain in their home for the duration of their lives, in spite of the fact we all live 1000’s of miles away. Growing very old with dignity is no easy endeavor. It requires a committed support group who can offer equal amounts of time and vigilance, care and compassion, devoted professionalism and versatility, all delivered with a very light touch. We feel like we have succeeded, but only because of the incredible assistance and support we received from My Halo. Grace and Michael truly are angels. Our entire family is profoundly grateful for the level of care and service they have provided, which far exceeded our high expectations. Their staff have all been genuinely honest, kind and competent people that we AND our parents have felt comfortable having in their home. If a high quality of life and loving, attentive care is what you wish for your elders, we unequivocally recommend “My Halo”. ”Chris